Logo Platform

Nintendo switch software error! Keeps on exiting the game

Copied to clipboard!
2 years ago
Aug 24, 2022, 10:56:28 AM

Hello, i am having problem with my two point campus on switch digital download. It kept on exiting and says software error! It happens everytime my campus got bigger or whenever i am in sandbox mode. Luckily i have an instinct to save every now and then! Please fix the problem, i love this game so much i also have two poinr hospital as well having the same issue. Thank you for reading this and  hoping for game update soon!

0Send private message
2 years ago
Aug 30, 2022, 4:57:41 PM

Hi Chipay,

It's great to hear you love the game!

We are aware of issues with the Switch crashing and hope to have a fix soon.

Thank you for your patience.

Chizel 

0Send private message
2 years ago
Sep 1, 2022, 8:08:57 AM

Thank you! Im still playing despite the issue! I will wait for update. I hope you give us more places like in two point hospital ??

0Send private message
2 years ago
Sep 1, 2022, 9:09:29 AM

Hello Chipay,

Thank you for your continued support!

We released a hotfix for patch 1.3 yesterday. Please make sure your game is fully up to date and hopefully you will see less crashes.

Keep an eye on social media channels and the news forum here to be up to date with any DLC plans!

Thanks,

Chizel

0Send private message
2 years ago
Sep 7, 2022, 1:34:26 PM

Hello, i am having hard time saving my campus in sandbox after the update. Though it has less error it starting to not save my new sandbox school. Everytime i was having error and will come back, my game was reset again from the start. Please fix. Thank you! Though im having hard time, im still enjoying my sandbox mode

0Send private message
2 years ago
Sep 7, 2022, 4:04:15 PM

Hi Chipay,

Sorry to hear this!

Is the issue that none of your sandbox progress saves, or is it that all of the Kudosh you have goes back to 0?

Thanks,

Chizel

0Send private message
2 years ago
Sep 8, 2022, 2:40:18 AM

Hello my new game doesnt save. I have 4 games saved, then i started a new place then it kept starting from the beginning evrytime i saved and exit

0Send private message
2 years ago
Sep 8, 2022, 3:41:08 PM

Hi Chipay,

Thank you for getting back to me.

If I understand correctly, Your saves in slots 1-4 are ok but slot 5 is not saving your progress? Have you tried saving anything in slot 6? We are trying to replicate the issue ourselves but have not been able to do so yet.

We'll keep trying!

Thanks,

Chizel

0Send private message
2 years ago
Sep 9, 2022, 2:19:27 AM

Thank you for always listening! As i played yesterday, i noticed it has less error message with force exit now, and imtried to make a new school and finally saved it with no problem it has onlyproblem in etching something place ?. Now i enjoy my game with less hassel. Thank you for your non stop updating and fixing the game! It was a great game and i enjoy it much more than the two point hospital. Thank you very mch! I really appreciate your great help and great work.

0Send private message
2 years ago
Sep 11, 2022, 3:59:10 PM

Crashing still happens all this time on the switch. Fully updated, crashes at least two times an hour if not more. Done with this crap

0Send private message
2 years ago
Sep 12, 2022, 10:53:56 AM

Hi Chipay,

Thank you for your kind words, we do our best to help where we can! 

I'm so glad to hear you are having less crashes now. I's also great news that your sandbox mode is behaving better. Have you tried deleting the save with Upperetching and starting again to see if your progress remains?

Thanks,

Chizel

0Send private message
2 years ago
Sep 12, 2022, 11:00:00 AM
Xenochimp wrote:

Crashing still happens all this time on the switch. Fully updated, crashes at least two times an hour if not more. Done with this crap

Hi Xenochimp, 

I'm really sorry to hear you are having trouble with crashes. I completely understand the frustration.

Our teams are always working hard to remove issues such as this as a top priority. We hope that version 1.4 offers even more stability when we release it soon. You can keep up to date with release notes here.

Thank you for your patience,

Chizel

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
2 years ago
Sep 22, 2022, 8:51:06 AM

Hi Chipay,

Sorry to hear the crashes are hindering your experience.

We are still working hard to make them less frequent and we will release an update as soon as possible! Fixing crashes is a top priority of ours. 

Thanks for your patience,

Chizel

0Send private message
0Send private message
2 years ago
Oct 30, 2022, 11:39:14 AM

Still waiting for the bug to be fixed! It's really bothering me when i am trying to play 2 point campus... All I am busy doing is saving my game before I do anything and the waiting period if it crashes and has to start up again is so long... Do you have any good news regarding this subject?

0Send private message
2 years ago
Oct 30, 2022, 3:39:31 PM

Still having software error, espicially after the update… i didnt played for so long, expecting there is improvement.. cant stay in game for at least 5 mins because of software error. I am giving up. Is it possible for a refund. I am not enjoying because of this issue i keep on restarting the game. Its been so long since my purchase. 

0Send private message
2 years ago
Nov 9, 2022, 7:31:31 AM
TwoPointChizel wrote:

Hi Chipay,

Sorry to hear the crashes are hindering your experience.

We are still working hard to make them less frequent and we will release an update as soon as possible! Fixing crashes is a top priority of ours. 

Thanks for your patience,

Chizel

Hi! Just bought the game and im experiencing this software error. Already tried the troubleshooting a bunch of times and still the same error. The error happens on the loading page after start button of freshleigh Meadows. The FiRst campus! I cannot even start the game. So frustrating and stressful. ??

Hope you can fix this asap. Thank you!

0Send private message
a year ago
Nov 21, 2022, 8:07:28 PM

Mine keeps doing this but it isn't sending any errors it's so frustrating Ivw got really into the game but it just keeps happening! 21.11.22 

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment