Logo Platform

Can't I get TPH's golden toilet now?

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
2 years ago
Feb 21, 2023, 2:31:27 PM

Hi all,

Sorry to hear this.

For new users, we are moving away from the Hospital Pass, but the items should become available soon after  signing up to Two Point County as you have done.

For those that signed up originally, can you go to Steam > Two Point Hospital > Properties > DLC and let me know if the Hospital Pass is present?

Thanks,

Chizel

0Send private message
2 years ago
Feb 21, 2023, 3:47:06 PM

I signed in steam and no DLC of the Hospital Pass is present. Error 404 when try to open the link

0Send private message
2 years ago
Feb 22, 2023, 9:01:30 AM
But I don't have a login button in the lower right corner of the double-point hospital. Now, only the double-point campus can get the golden toilet, and the double-point hospital doesn't have it?
TwoPointChizel写道:

大家好,

很抱歉听到这个。

对于新用户,我们将不再使用 Hospital Pass,但这些项目应该会在您像您一样注册到 Two Point County 后很快可用。

对于那些最初注册的人,你能去 Steam > Two Point Hospital > Properties > DLC 并让我知道是否有 Hospital Pass 吗?

谢谢,

凿子

0Send private message
a year ago
Mar 8, 2023, 9:43:54 PM
TwoPointChizel wrote:

Hi all,

Sorry to hear this.

For new users, we are moving away from the Hospital Pass, but the items should become available soon after  signing up to Two Point County as you have done.

For those that signed up originally, can you go to Steam > Two Point Hospital > Properties > DLC and let me know if the Hospital Pass is present?

Thanks,

Chizel

Is this still to be implemented?
I've signed up for Two Point County as you can see, and linked my steam account, but I don't have the items in question.

I wasn't one who signed up originally as I only recently noticed the existence of it, but I've had the game a while and lots of DLC for it so I hope I can get these items.

0Send private message
0Send private message
a year ago
Mar 20, 2023, 8:40:27 PM

I signed up for Two Point County and linked my steam account but still I can't play my sandbox hospitals. They still want hospital pass. Please help me.

0Send private message
0Send private message
a year ago
Apr 13, 2023, 12:14:18 AM

Hey

I totally didnt know about this until recently and I just looked and I don't have the hospital pass in my DLC, I have everything else. 

I would love to have the golden toilet 

TwoPointChizel wrote:

Hi all,

Sorry to hear this.

For new users, we are moving away from the Hospital Pass, but the items should become available soon after  signing up to Two Point County as you have done.

Thanks,

Chizel

Updated a year ago.
0Send private message
a year ago
Apr 18, 2023, 11:53:48 AM

Hi,

I've got the same problem.  And I'm registered since 2022 on the page.  I had the golden toilet at first.  I play on switch.  After a while I bought a new switch and started a new game.  But the golden toilet is gone.  

0Send private message
a year ago
May 22, 2023, 9:02:32 AM
TwoPointChizel wrote:

Hi all,

Sorry to hear this.

Thanks,

Chizel

i hope developer will get new idea to make us get golden toilet easily!!!

0Send private message
a year ago
May 22, 2023, 6:11:06 PM
Gamze wrote:

I signed up for Two Point County and linked my steam account but still I can't play my sandbox hospitals. They still want hospital pass. Please help me.

I too would very much like to access my sandbox hospitals again.

0Send private message
a year ago
Jun 26, 2023, 1:08:59 PM

I'm in the very same situation, I'm missing all items that were available with the pass even with my Steam account linked. I have opened a support case and have yet to receive a resolution for now.

0Send private message
a year ago
Jul 4, 2023, 11:58:16 AM

I just got TP campus on switch and signed up, logged in etc and no toilet in items or pop up in game or main menu. Pretty disappointed I signed up and gave my information for a promised reward. Please fix this Two Point.

Updated a year ago.
0Send private message
a year ago
Jul 16, 2023, 1:48:21 PM

Pushing this topic. 

I am not able to get the golden toilet for TPH. Today I bought TPC and signed up for as mentioned. The golden toilet in TPC is unlocked, but for TPH still no solution :( 

0Send private message
a year ago
Jul 20, 2023, 12:09:57 PM

I have the same issue - none of the Hospital pass items are available to me and don't appear under my DLC. How can we escalate this?

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment