Logo Platform

Missing Hospital Pass DLC and golden toilet

Copied to clipboard!
a year ago
May 10, 2023, 1:38:59 PM

Dear Dev,

Hi, I am a fan of two point hospital and it is really interesting. I have bought all the DLCs but I missed the Hospital Pass DLCs which should contain the golden toilet. I am expected to have that. Could you please give me an activation code for that? Thanks a lot.

Regards

Dada

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
a year ago
Jun 14, 2023, 5:13:05 PM

I had all the DLC's and stuff and it said I had the golden toilet, but it's never available in my game. Such a shame. 

0Send private message
0Send private message
10 months ago
Jul 4, 2023, 1:59:29 AM

I saw on one of the forums to email SEGA Support <help@sega.com> and they managed to get it, but I tried that and all they can say is to go on the forum as the developers will check but I guess not, cause somehow this Golden Toilet DLC is being totally ignored. I think they are just focused on Two Point Campus.

It's so sad because I just got the full hospital pack. :(

0Send private message
10 months ago
Jul 13, 2023, 1:33:20 PM

Dear devs,

Could we just get a quick dlc to unlock all the Superbug and such items? I'll pay a few dollars to just not have to deal with the multiplayer system and hard to get promotion items. I have enjoyed Two Point Hospital. As somewhat a completionist not having items in a single player game, the forced forums/newsletters and the playing an optional multiplayer just for rewards does feel irksome in the whole thing. Though I've bought all the dlc for it and Campus, it is a worrisome thought that I may lose things, because of servers going down, future re-install, or whatever other reason.
Thanks,

0Send private message
10 months ago
Jul 15, 2023, 3:42:23 AM

I signed up for Two Point County and linked my steam account but still I can't play my sandbox hospitals. They still want hospital pass. Please help me.

0Send private message
10 months ago
Jul 15, 2023, 5:41:44 PM
489340338The wrote:

I signed up for Two Point County and linked my steam account but still I can't play my sandbox hospitals. They still want hospital pass. Please help me.

I have this same problem. I don't understand what's happened, I made a new sandbox hospital on Thursday this week (July 13th) and played it that day and yesterday without any problems, but today when I start up my game it says "requires DLC: hospital pass" on it.

And it's only on that new sandbox. I have 5 other sandbox hospitals from ages ago that all load fine - I made a new sandbox today to see if I get the same issue and that one works fine after closing and opening the game etc. What gives? It's just this one sandbox that I started the other day. Really sad about it because it was going so well. :(

0Send private message
10 months ago
Jul 16, 2023, 4:54:51 AM

same, bought all the DLCs in steam and bound, how can I  get my golden toilet, AAAAAAAAAAAAA

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
9 months ago
Jul 28, 2023, 9:50:30 PM

This is my problem too. Bought all the DLC and linked accounts but no golden toilet DLC or super bug items :(

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment