Logo Platform

Keeps crashing when I click Mods

Copied to clipboard!
3 months ago
Feb 26, 2024, 4:53:54 AM

I'm playing on PS4.  For the last couple weeks, I've been unable to access mods from the main screen.  When I click Mods, it attempts to open the mods screen, then immediately crashes.  This is getting very annoying.  Is anyone else having similar issues?  Does anyone know why this may be happening?  Is this a server issue?

Updated 3 months ago.
0Send private message
3 months ago
Feb 26, 2024, 2:07:30 PM

Hi Kojack2010,

Sorry to hear this! 

Can you tell me more about the crash? Does the game close completely or does the menu close, but everything else remain functional?

Thanks,

Chizel

0Send private message
0Send private message
3 months ago
Feb 27, 2024, 11:14:39 AM

https://community.twopointcounty.com/two-point-studios/two-point-campus/forums/10-tpc-bug-reports/threads/1649-error-code?page=1#post-6404

I answered this one previously with another user:

That error code is playstation specific and not application specific.

A quick Google search indicates that error code can be either corrupt system files (try updating system firmware) or faulty hardware in which case should be contacting playstation support. 

CE in the error code stands for Common Error so you're not the only person to suffer from this.

Sorry to Hear you suffering with this.

0Send private message
3 months ago
Feb 27, 2024, 4:00:10 PM

Hi Kojack2010,

Thanks for adding that info. 

Cheers for the Google search Who! I also searched Google and found that a user playing Destiny 2 with this error code, solved it by rebuilding the database.

If you want to try this yourself, here are some guides from PlayStation that can help.

Entering Safe Mode

Rebuild Database

Let me know how you get on! 

Thanks,

Chizel

Updated 3 months ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
3 months ago
Feb 28, 2024, 8:50:42 AM

Hi Kojack2010,

Thanks for trying that!

Can you remember what the last mod you downloaded was? Or have you not been able to download any at all because of the issue?

Thanks, 

Chizel 

0Send private message
3 months ago
Feb 28, 2024, 9:58:52 AM

To my recollection, it was the square rug pack or the Valentines day rugs.  I'd like to add that I tried deleting the game from my ps4, restarted it, then reinstalled with all 3 dlc's.  When I opened the game for the first time afterwards, the current Valentines home screen was gone, it was just the normal home screen, and I was then able to open the mods screen.  However, the Valentines screen returned shortly thereafter, and I once again can't access the mods.  This could simply be a Coincidence, but perhaps it's something to look into.

Updated 3 months ago.
0Send private message
3 months ago
Feb 28, 2024, 2:48:04 PM

Hi Kojack2010,

Thanks for that info. 

We don't think the Valentines Theme will be the cause of the issue, but we've turned it off now to see what happens.

It may take a while to disappear, but let me know if it solves the issue. 

Thanks,

Chizel

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment