Logo Platform

I can't download game save data

Copied to clipboard!
9 months ago
Aug 6, 2023, 3:40:05 PM

Hello there!

Last month, I uploaded my game data from Game Pass and now, when I try to download on my Steam game, I get a "downloading..." message and it does nothing.

I've been looking for a solution, but I have no clue, and could't find any message about this :(

Thanks for any tip!

0Send private message
9 months ago
Aug 7, 2023, 9:39:38 AM

Hi JugaManquer,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with the save transfer. 

So that I can try to investigate your issue further, would you mind sending across your Two Point Campus folder? To do so follow this navigation path in file explorer: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\Two Point Studios\Two Point Campus. Once located, "Zip" the folder up (right click and you should see the option) and then send it as an attachment to campus.support@twopointstudios.com

Can you also include a DXDiag? The steps for this are in the following link: https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/201556491-Creating-a-DXDIAG-Report 

Please add a description of the problem and a link to this thread when you send your email.

Thanks for your patience,

Chizel

0Send private message
9 months ago
Aug 9, 2023, 2:53:48 PM

Hi TwoPointChizel,

Thanks for your answer. I'm sending an email right now!

Hace a nice day.

0Send private message
9 months ago
Aug 11, 2023, 4:26:18 PM

I find myself having the same issue downloading my save file sitting on a perpetual downloading popup, but nothing happening, both on desktop and Steam deck.

0Send private message
9 months ago
Aug 14, 2023, 2:35:32 PM
SoloWing wrote:

I find myself having the same issue downloading my save file sitting on a perpetual downloading popup, but nothing happening, both on desktop and Steam deck.

Hello there,

I'm in contact with them by email but they have not find anything yet... It seems my save file is ok.

0Send private message
9 months ago
Aug 17, 2023, 9:41:12 PM

I appreciate the heads up on that, I've tried the steam forums and even most update patch notes and have gotten exactly zero response or acknowledgement, so hearing any sort of news (even a lack of it) is helpful. It's just frustrating I want to play but don't want to start over.

0Send private message
0Send private message
9 months ago
Aug 20, 2023, 5:04:33 PM

Hello again.

I've been waiting since my last post here, almost a week ago, for an answer to my last email. They asked me for more info, if there was an error code and things like that.

I'm losing my hope about this :(

0Send private message
9 months ago
Aug 20, 2023, 9:24:43 PM

Not knowing something is one thing but the active lack of communication is what strikes me as outright unprofessional. Like I get that they must be busy but when there updates include the phrase " As always, please let us know if you encounter any issues or bugs."  and you have an active problem that is keeping you from starting or enjoying the game, the ignorance on display in regards to the user experience just feels downright hurtful.

0Send private message
9 months ago
Aug 22, 2023, 3:13:28 PM

Hi All, 

Apologies for the delay in responding here.

Our programmers are investigating the reports you have sent across. 

JugaManquer, I have passed on your screenshots and description of the problem from your last email.

SoloWing and hero_protagonist, If you haven't already, please could you also send me your Two Point Campus Folders? We'll see if your issues are the same. If you can also add any more information and screenshots or screen capture of the issue when you email me, that would be great. Please also let me know where you have uploaded from (assuming you are also downloading to Steam?).

TwoPointChizel wrote:

So that I can try to investigate your issue further, would you mind sending across your Two Point Campus folder? To do so follow this navigation path in file explorer: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\Two Point Studios\Two Point Campus. Once located, "Zip" the folder up (right click and you should see the option) and then send it as an attachment to campus.support@twopointstudios.com

Can you also include a DXDiag? The steps for this are in the following link: https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/201556491-Creating-a-DXDIAG-Report 

Please add a description of the problem and a link to this thread when you send your email.

Chizel

0Send private message
9 months ago
Aug 23, 2023, 3:36:55 PM

Hello there,

I've just checked the new update and, when I try to download the game save, I get a message with error code: 3, 5.

TwoPointChizel wrote:

Hi All, 

Apologies for the delay in responding here.

Our programmers are investigating the reports you have sent across. 

JugaManquer, I have passed on your screenshots and description of the problem from your last email.

SoloWing and hero_protagonist, If you haven't already, please could you also send me your Two Point Campus Folders? We'll see if your issues are the same. If you can also add any more information and screenshots or screen capture of the issue when you email me, that would be great. Please also let me know where you have uploaded from (assuming you are also downloading to Steam?).

TwoPointChizel wrote:

Chizel

0Send private message
9 months ago
Aug 24, 2023, 9:25:57 AM

Thanks for the update JugaManquer.

We've found that the 3,5 error is to do with an external web service so we are speaking with them to learn more.

Thanks again for your patience,

Chizel

0Send private message
9 months ago
Aug 24, 2023, 5:46:48 PM

You are welcome.

Lets see if we can fix this, I'm waiting to play the new DLC...

TwoPointChizel wrote:

Thanks for the update JugaManquer.

We've found that the 3,5 error is to do with an external web service so we are speaking with them to learn more.

Thanks again for your patience,

Chizel

0Send private message
9 months ago
Aug 27, 2023, 7:45:02 AM

Yeah I've sent my report. The steamdeck is now facing error 3, 5. However my desktop still has the original form of this issue.

0Send private message
0Send private message
8 months ago
Sep 8, 2023, 9:51:19 AM

Hi SoloWing,

Thanks for the update. It's great to hear! 

@JugaManquer and @hero_protagonist, Could you please make sure your games have updated to the latest version and try again?

Let me know how you get on!

Thanks,

Chizel

0Send private message
8 months ago
Sep 9, 2023, 2:12:43 PM

Hello there!

Couple of days ago I had and update but it did not work with this error. I'm downloading the last update and I will check it. 

I will edit the post asap with the results.

Thanks for everything.

EDIT- IT WORKS!!!! Finally I can play the new DLC.

Updated 8 months ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment