Logo Platform

Amazon Prime free items??

Copied to clipboard!
2 years ago
Jan 21, 2023, 7:46:18 PM

Is there away to get the Amazon Prime free items that we missed??  I just learned about these items.  And for Two Point Hospital as well.

Thank you in advance!

0Send private message
0Send private message
2 years ago
Jan 26, 2023, 7:13:44 PM
Nat wrote:

Is there away to get the Amazon Prime free items that we missed??  I just learned about these items.  And for Two Point Hospital as well.

Thank you in advance!

You can still get the Two point hospital bundles.  Some of it is items that have been in in the item packs though. I’ll happily be corrected. But there’s definitely still bundles available.

0Send private message
2 years ago
Jan 27, 2023, 11:11:51 AM

Hi Nat,

Thanks for the post.

Once the drops have passed their availability period, you are no longer able to claim them. 

If you claimed a Two Point Campus reward but forgot to redeem the code, head to your "collection" on the Amazon Prime Games website and you can copy it from there to then redeem.

As MidnightAura rightly says, you can still purchase our Two Point Hospital item bundles which include a number of the loot drops from Amazon. Sadly certain items such as the Ninja Girdle are Amazon exclusives so will not be included in these bundles. Are you playing on Steam? All of our our Item Bundles are currently on sale from the store page. 

We still have on going loot drops for Two Point Hospital, but again, any you have missed cannot be claimed. 

I hope that helps!

Thanks,

Chizel

0Send private message
2 years ago
Feb 1, 2023, 2:58:01 AM

i get this when i try to link, i have prime and I've been collecting every chance i get but i don't see anything in game. does it go to steam or Microsoft?

0Send private message
0Send private message
2 years ago
Feb 2, 2023, 10:28:13 AM

Hi Shortstack,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble! 

Have you clicked the link to add your accounts? 

If it doesn't work, please go through the FAQs on the Prime Gaming website and then let me know if you're still having trouble? 

If you can email me on campus.support@twopointstudios.com with the below, I'll see what I can do to help:

• What Drop / pack of in-game content hasn’t been received
  • What Platform were you expecting to receive the items on
  • Navigate to https://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/ when logged in with your account and copy the ID from the browser URL

Thanks for your patience, 

Chizel

0Send private message
0Send private message
2 years ago
Feb 3, 2023, 2:53:49 PM

I just want to add in I’m extraordinarily disappointed that  there’s no way to get some of the old Prime items. I was a day one TPH buyer and I’ve had Prime this whole time. I didn’t know about these gaming codes until December and I have purchased all DLC. I shouldn’t be penalized because I didn’t know. 

0Send private message
2 years ago
Feb 3, 2023, 4:51:15 PM
videoouija wrote:

I just want to add in I’m extraordinarily disappointed that  there’s no way to get some of the old Prime items. I was a day one TPH buyer and I’ve had Prime this whole time. I didn’t know about these gaming codes until December and I have purchased all DLC. I shouldn’t be penalized because I didn’t know. 

I understand your frustration mate the same happened to me with some drops from Doom Eternal I couldn't get because I didn't know at the time... but in the end this is what makes those items extra special, sometimes you will be able to get them and sometimes you won't

0Send private message
2 years ago
Feb 7, 2023, 11:35:57 AM

Will the Prime item also be available on XBOX?

And does anyone know how to link your XBOX account to the community?

0Send private message
2 years ago
Feb 7, 2023, 2:26:00 PM

Hi TurboDuck020,

Prime items are indeed available on Xbox.

After claiming the drops from Amazon and entering the code here, you simply need to log into Two Point County from the main menu in-game.

Enjoy!

Thanks,

Chizel

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
a year ago
May 3, 2023, 7:58:03 AM

Something even more frustrating happened to me… I had all the items, was collecting them religiously making sure not to miss any. Then my save game messed up and when I restored my back up save I lost like half of my Amazon items! No way of getting some of them back (I have all the paid DLC but many items were exclusive to Amazon on console, eg coin drop, cake stall etc.) Can’t believe they tied the items to the individual save file and not the user. 

I did contact support over this at the time (November) and someone said they’d look into it and speak to Amazon, but I didn’t hear back. Must admit, I haven’t played the game since because of it. Sounds silly, I know, but was just so disappointed. :(

Updated a year ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
a year ago
May 14, 2023, 8:55:02 AM

As said before you won't be able to get them anymore but you have the option to subscribe to the prime item site for Two Point drops so you won't miss them in the future which I recommend. That way you don't have to constantly look if there is a new drop.

0Send private message
a year ago
May 23, 2023, 3:21:59 AM

Hi! Does anyone have an issue with claiming the codes? I keep putting mine in the rewards and code activation but I press the activation button and it doesn't really take me anywhere or say anything? I check the game and have logged in and out but the bundles arent there. These are for the Hog Logs and Cogs. Thanks in advance! 

0Send private message
a year ago
May 23, 2023, 9:41:27 AM

Hi bsalsa,

Sorry about this!

I have just replied to your thread and this one asking users to try again.

Let me know if it doesn't work! 

Thanks,

Chizel

Updated a year ago.
0Send private message
a year ago
Jul 12, 2023, 6:45:56 AM
TwoPointChizel wrote:

Hi Nat,

Thanks for the post.

Once the drops have passed their availability period, you are no longer able to claim them. 

If you claimed a Two Point Campus reward but forgot to redeem the code, head to your "collection" on the Amazon Prime Games website and you can copy it from there to then redeem.

As MidnightAura rightly says, you can still purchase our Two Point Hospital item bundles which include a number of the loot drops from Amazon. Sadly certain items such as the Ninja Girdle are Amazon exclusives so will not be included in these bundles. Are you playing on Steam? All of our our Item Bundles are currently on sale from the store page. 

We still have on going loot drops for Two Point Hospital, but again, any you have missed cannot be claimed. 

I hope that helps!

Thanks,

Chizel

it's so lame that it can't get any worse. I bought all the TP Hospital and TP Campus DLCs. I have pre-ordered and always supported you, if you don't offer an option to make Twitch Drops available later via other means (possibly as a DLC bundle) my support for your games and also all future projects of your studio ends hereby. This fomo crap needs to be eradicated, I can't believe you leave your fans hanging like that. after many of us have faithfully supported you for sooo long. 

just disappointing

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment