Logo Platform

Game crashing every time I try to open it

Copied to clipboard!
a year ago
Sep 4, 2023, 7:36:22 AM

Hi, everyone

Am I the only person still having the issue of not being able to get the game to start on Steam? It was working absolutely fine and now just crashes from the home screen without any error warning or anything. I've trawled all the previous threads and tried pretty much everything! I don't have the same issue with any other game. So frustrating. If anyone has any tips, I'd be delighted to hear them!

0Send private message
4 months ago
May 19, 2024, 7:05:20 AM

Bonjour . Le jeu tourne parfaitement sur steam deck oled. Ce jeu est une pepite . Je l avais mis de côté sur la nintendo switch car sur la switch il y atrop de bug. Mais pas sur le steam deck ! Quel plaisir!!!! C est un très bon jeu de gestion et je pense me refaire le two point hospital sur steam . Par contre sur switch two point hospital tourne très bien. 

Bonne journée ?

0Send private message
4 months ago
May 19, 2024, 2:53:20 PM

Good Day Everyone

I am having the same issue on ps5. I get about 10 to 15 mins of playtime and then it crashes every time rendering the game unplayable for the moment. 

0Send private message
4 months ago
May 20, 2024, 12:53:37 AM

My game crashed few minutes ago and deleted a save file by ITSELF!! How is that even possible??

I went to check can I continue and everything is gone! I was almost at the end when you need to level up a doctor in research IV, cure 500 patients and have a cure rate of 90%. This is the first time a game deleted it self!? I’m still shocked.. 

0Send private message
4 months ago
May 20, 2024, 2:18:22 AM

Hi do I need two point hospital to play two point medical tried to download on xbox and tells me its a add on ?? 

0Send private message
4 months ago
May 20, 2024, 1:54:48 PM
Katnap2811 wrote:

Hi do I need two point hospital to play two point medical tried to download on xbox and tells me its a add on ?? 

Two Point Campus: Medical School is a DLC/addon for Two Point Campus. So you need Two Point Campus as the base game before you can enjoy the Two Point Campus: Medical School-DLC/addon. Two Point Campus: Medical School is NOT (!) a DLC/addon for Two Point Hospital.

Updated 4 months ago.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment