Logo Platform

Linked my Amazon acct.... what's it meant to have done? :-s

Copied to clipboard!
a month ago
Mar 24, 2024, 12:52:09 AM

Linked my Amazon acct.... what's it meant to have done? :-s

I can't see any difference in Two Point \hospital (ps4) or my Amazon Prime acct :-s

0Send private message
a month ago
Mar 24, 2024, 12:56:35 AM

Ah, found the info on the wiki here:-
https://two-point-hospital.fandom.com/wiki/Sets#Amazon_Prime_Items

"Beginning 31st March 2022, " "Although not made clear beforehand, these bundles were only available for a limited time each, generally about two weeks."

0Send private message
a month ago
Mar 25, 2024, 10:34:16 AM

Heya friend,

As you've found out, the Prime Bundles were released for a limited time only. For Hospital, those items (bar 2-3, for example the Twitch Rug which was event exclusive) were re-released for everyone via packs or DLCs.For exmaple, a lot of the retro style items are in this pack. On the Wiki, if there's particular items you're looking for, you can click the blue link to the item's page to see what pack it belongs to.

Most of the packs and DLC will be in the JUMBO edition of the game, however if you're a console player please read the product description as sadly not all DLC for Hospital was released on consoles.

If you're a Steam player, you're able to redeem the Hospital Pass by heading to the rewards tab on the top bar, and linking your Steam account to redeem the Hospital Pass. This Pass contains a lot of free items, previously available through our old email newsletter.

0Send private message
a month ago
Mar 26, 2024, 5:14:02 AM

Ah ok and yeah, I have the Jumbo Edition and on console so that means I have everything anyway it would seem?
I've just purchased Two Point Campus Enrolment Edition which has some items for Hospital too which when it arrives, as it's a physical copy, i'll get some items that arn't in the Jumbo Edition?

Cheers for your help :-)

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment