Logo Platform

Introduce Yourself!

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
Jan 27, 2022, 12:00:43 PM

Hey friends!

What better way to start your journey in Two Point County than getting to know one another? Here's a thread for you to say hello and tell everyone a little about yourself! We know it can a bit daunting joining a new place, so if you don't feel like saying hi just yet, that's ok - we're here to give you a warm welcome when you're ready!

I'll kick things off...

Hiiii!

I'm Steggs, your Community Manager and unofficial tour guide in Two Point County (they won't let me add that to my official title, outrageous). I've been in the games industry for a decade or so working on lots of different titles, from PvP games, to Sim/Management games!

Hobbies include: Games, games, games, eating, games, games, annoying my cats and dog with love.

There you go, short and sweet! Of course, you're going to see me around here a lot, so if you have any questions about the games we make, feel free to say hi and ask!

Your turn!(heart)

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jan 27, 2022, 5:05:10 PM

Hi all !
I'm MahaloBay from France ! I can't wait to try Two Point Campus, I loved Two Point Hospital and I spent a lot of time there. 

I like a lot of games, right now, I'm spending a lot (too much) of time on Teamfight Tactics and I also really like narrative and management games.
For my hobbies : Games (of course ^^), music, cheese and beers!!!

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jan 27, 2022, 5:19:02 PM

Hey everyone!

I'm Andrew - I've been a Two Point player from Day One - brought my laptop to college to try and install TPH on the day, I was so excited! Didn't work, but hey, I tried! Now, I'm here, eagerly awaiting the release of Two Point Campus!

I've always been a builder, designing the perfect-looking hospitals (even if they end up a bit less efficient, but that's the price for beauty with high hospital level!), so I'm so excited for Two Point Campus!

Hobbies Include: Gaming, gaming, gaming, more gaming, eating, more gaming still, and a bit of writing here and there!

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jan 27, 2022, 5:24:28 PM

Welcome to you both! It's lovely to have you here!!

MahaloBay wrote:

Hi all !
I'm MahaloBay from France ! I can't wait to try Two Point Campus, I loved Two Point Hospital and I spent a lot of time there. 

I like a lot of games, right now, I'm spending a lot (too much) of time on Teamfight Tactics and I also really like narrative and management games.
For my hobbies : Games (of course ^^), music, cheese and beers!!!

Absolutely delicious hobbies!

andrewk99 wrote:

Hey everyone!

I'm Andrew - I've been a Two Point player from Day One - brought my laptop to college to try and install TPH on the day, I was so excited! Didn't work, but hey, I tried! Now, I'm here, eagerly awaiting the release of Two Point Campus!

I've always been a builder, designing the perfect-looking hospitals (even if they end up a bit less efficient, but that's the price for beauty with high hospital level!), so I'm so excited for Two Point Campus!

Hobbies Include: Gaming, gaming, gaming, more gaming, eating, more gaming still, and a bit of writing here and there!

Ooooh you gonna like the creative tools in Campus then! :D

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jan 28, 2022, 4:16:17 PM

Hello! I'm from the US, I played Theme Hospital as a kid and had fun with it (although it was difficult enough I didn't complete the game!). When Two Point Hospital was announced, I was interested, and when I tried it out during a free weekend on Steam, I was hooked. I'm working on getting all achievements, have completed the base game and all DLC except Alien Encounters and Off the Grid... My goal is to get all achievements before TPC comes out. My hobbies are games of course, eating, reading, and spending lots of time with my cat!

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jan 28, 2022, 8:52:18 PM
Hello everyone. It's good to join the community. Absolutely loving Two Point Hospital, and cannot wait for Two Point Campus. In between uni and home life I play when I can. 
0Send private message
3 years ago
Jan 29, 2022, 11:31:01 AM

Hi all, I'm Faith, I'm in the UK. I adored Theme Hospital back in the old Amiga 500 days! Was stoked when TPH was announced and I'm still playing it now, I just love it. Can't wait to see what you guys have in store for us in TPC! Another game I can try my completionist tracked mind with.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jan 29, 2022, 12:35:01 PM

I'm Naddie, I'm from the UK. I work on the WIkis for TPH and TPC with Blarla, JVC-Portia and Empyrean94. I loved Theme Hospital back in the day, so of course jumped right on TPH. Looking forward to the new game!

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jan 29, 2022, 1:51:55 PM

Hey I'm Daniel from the UK!.

I absolutely adored Theme Hospital as a kid, and now as an adult I'm obsessed with Two Point Hospital! 

Very excited for Two Point Campus and beyond!

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
3 years ago
Jan 29, 2022, 5:19:45 PM

Hi Everyone,

I am Len from Taiwan~I loved Theme Hospital in1997~ and Two Point Hospital.

I hope I can play Two Point Campus  soon

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jan 31, 2022, 11:01:24 AM

Hi there! I'm Nemu, from the US (DC area) and I'm super excited for TPC's release!
I'm an old who still owns Theme Hospital on Playstation, so obviously I'm a fan of TPH and TPC. Been gaming for....a long time... and mostly play sims and MMOs. Baker for a living, which is why I chose the avatar I did. My other hobbies include going to concerts and hockey games (not recently, tho, thanks to Covid...) and tabletop gaming. I also paint the minis from my games and Warhammer minis in my spare time, tho I've not actually PLAYED Warhammer in years- it's still just fun to paint. 

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
3 years ago
Feb 1, 2022, 5:18:24 PM

Hi I'm Ben from Indonesia, just found this game in steam, really love the gameplay. If there are multiplayer feature, it will be great for us to know each other.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Mar 4, 2022, 1:14:48 PM
Hello! I’m from the UK and a two point enthusiast since TPH came out! I’m really looking forward to seeing what TPC has to offer! I play on Nintendo switch xx
0Send private message
2 years ago
Apr 8, 2022, 9:59:15 PM

Hi, 

I'm Pip from the UK and I've been a huge fan on TPH since its launch - I played Theme Hospital for hours on end in my childhood and this was the perfect spiritual successor for me to play from in adulthood!

When I'm not playing management sims on PC I'm usually playing RPG/JRPG's or even Visual Novels on console....when I'm not harassing my cat and dog for attention haha

I'm very excited for TPC to see the new aesthetic changes as well as new controls/ management tools we may have too!

Updated 2 years ago.
0Send private message
2 years ago
Aug 3, 2022, 7:50:46 PM

Hi I'm a British man living in France my first SIM games were :theme park world , theme park Inc .theme hospital .age of empires etc... I fell in love with bullfrogs games as a kid and when I learned that some of the old Devs at bullfrog were making a spiritual successor to theme hospital I was hooked on every thing two point ! I love the fun humour and silly puns but I also love the management depth available in these games ( who remembers making the chips and food very salty and cheap but the drinks extremely over priced and making a fortune???) Any ways I digresses I can't wait to dive into two point campus after 3 staring every hospital I can't wait to 3 star every campus

0Send private message
0Send private message
2 years ago
Aug 4, 2022, 1:58:40 PM

Hi ALL!!! I am Melody live in the states and literally just turned 39, feeling like a kid again waiting for the release. I have been binge playing lol this entire week of TPH! What about you all? My son laughs at me now when he watches me play or sees when I logged on playing on steam only to play two point! WAY EXCITED, so very soon!

0Send private message
0Send private message
2 years ago
Aug 4, 2022, 2:31:08 PM

Hi, I’m Donna (37) and I live in the UK. I played Theme Hospital and Theme Park when I was younger and absolutely loved TPH so I am really looking forward to playing TPC. The game is out the same day as my daughters birthday and so far, efforts to convince her to move her birthday a day forward isn’t working :D Great work and well done to everyone at TPS. I hope you have a very successful launch. 

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment