Two Point Zoo
Two Point Mall
Two Point Police
Two Point Studios
Vote now
Copied to clipboard!
2 years ago
Aug 9, 2022, 3:22:15 PM

As we are all talking about what type of game we would like to see next. I thought I would put your ideas into a poll for us to vote on and see which one we collectively like the best.

Two Point Police is my favourite from the ones listed. I like the idea of having small police departments that grow from a counter to report minor crimes to detective and splatter analysis type departments, to dispensing justice with court rooms and jails. Plenty of room for fun and daft crimes and criminals and the ways to catch them. And with TPH Speedy Recovery type mechanism, despatching units to disturbances of raccoons in bins, clowns squirting passing residence and abusive pie throwing gangs.

However, my Entry is Two Point Studios. Did you ever play The Movies? Well I did and it was the s**t. Imagine, if you will, meagre beginnings of a radio station competing with Two Point Radio. Coming up with shows, finding talent, and appropriate ads to cover expenses. Upgrading to television, which would mean employing writers, building small sets,attracting a certain type of audience to corner a market, considering what time of day certain types of shows are aired and of course, more impressive ads to cover costs but demand high viewer rates. Finally graduating to movie studio, massive sets, difficult actors, trailers, facilities, movie writers, production, make up. And just like in The Movies, you get to decide the scenes you want in your movies, name them and end up with a small gif of your movie that you can then share on social media. THAT! Is the game I want the most. Quickly followed by Police.

Games I am least interested in seeing from this list is theme park and zoo. Done to death, could live without more.

Yours,

Blarla

Queen of Two Point County

0Send private message
2 years ago
Aug 10, 2022, 10:22:18 AM

Agreed that as much as I'd love to see the Boggy Crapper return in all its glory, Planet Coaster's pretty much nailed it and Two Point are doing the games well where others have tanked

Two Point Mall for me on that list - The perfect opportunity to poke fun at capitalism in all its glory.

But I'd like to add another suggestion.

I think Two Point Politics could be fun, where you have to run a government (or a political party) - Each level could either be moving local to national to global, or different styles of politics based heavily on different countries. There's a LOT of opportunity for satire, something that Two Point absolutely excels at.

0Send private message
2 years ago
Aug 10, 2022, 10:36:15 AM

Great poll. In my opinion Two Point Park or Zoo will not happen because Planet Coaster and Planet Zoo are basically huge in that space.

0Send private message
2 years ago
Aug 10, 2022, 12:49:57 PM

While I would love a Two Point Zoo and a Two Point Park, like mentioned already there are two big games already dominating that market. But Two Point Mall and Two Point Airport would be great!

0Send private message
2 years ago
Aug 10, 2022, 2:13:41 PM

I am also here to lend my support for Two Point Mall, and I agree that there is so much room for lampooning capitalism, consumerism, and corporations. 

Something along the lines of Two Point City Hall could be fun, creating different departments to deal with the challenges of running Two Point County. 

0Send private message
2 years ago
Aug 10, 2022, 3:34:00 PM

I do agree that Mall could be a lot of fun!

The idea of Two Point Vet has been kicking about the community, I should have added that also.

0Send private message
2 years ago
Aug 10, 2022, 5:04:59 PM

As much as I'd love to see them do a Two Point style Theme Park game, I don't see them wanting to compete with Planet Coaster.  Though a Mall?  heck yeah I want to see that. 

0Send private message
2 years ago
Aug 27, 2022, 7:49:35 PM

Hi Blarla! As the guy who suggested Two Point Police, I just wanted to say, thank you very much for your thoughts on Two Point Police, I'm really glad you like that idea!

Obviously, I'm biased when I say I'd vote for that, but rest assured, I've also got thoughts o both the Movie Studio and the Mall ideas!

0Send private message
0Send private message
2 years ago
Aug 28, 2022, 9:24:30 PM

Two point studios. You could have different shows requiring different rooms. Guest stars with certain demands. Shows becoming big requiring resizing. Audience pattern shifts akin to the random diseases from TPH. It probably fits the TP format the best.

0Send private message
2 years ago
Aug 28, 2022, 10:07:57 PM

The Movies was the best!!! The world definitely needs a new game like that and Two Point would do it perfectly.

0Send private message
2 years ago
Aug 28, 2022, 11:28:36 PM

I think a Two Point Hotel would be perfect.

Just think about the variety of bedrooms and amenities you can offer. Hotels can practically have it all: from swimming pools, to restaurants, mall, cinema, gym, park/garden, mini-golf, arcade, bar, etc. And it's perfect for different themes and countless future DLCs. Please make this happen, Two Point.

Also, @Blarla, I enjoy watching your playthroughs.

Updated 2 years ago.
0Send private message
2 years ago
Sep 2, 2022, 12:09:48 AM

I remember The Movies - and I do think TPS could make an awesome movie studio sim! Would also like to see an Airport sim. I'd rather they don't do a theme park or zoo as they've been overplayed.

0Send private message
2 years ago
Sep 2, 2022, 5:33:56 PM

Not on the poll but I want to put it out there: Two Point Buffet. 

A restaurant simulator, but not the traditional "Person sits down, orders meal, eats meal, pays and leaves" 

The buffet style would suit the Two Point franchise a bit better, having a steady stream of guests who pay up front, go and pick at tables of food you put out until they get full and leave. This would have you balance expensive foods that attract people with cheap, filling foods to make sure they don't eat more than they've paid to get in before they get full, all with the silly trappings that these games can bring. Different customer types demanding different types of food, each requiring specialized kitchens and staff to produce in large quantities. Picky food critics, inspections from the health minister, the works. 

0Send private message
2 years ago
Sep 5, 2022, 5:04:07 AM

Two Point Theme Park with water park and animal enclosures DLCs

0Send private message
2 years ago
Sep 14, 2022, 11:19:22 AM

The idea of a Two Point Mall sounds fantastic! Imagine having to ramp up security during Black Friday sales, placing stores people want to shop at, food courts, etc.

Given how shopping malls are a struggling concept in the real world anymore, this would be a hoot. Imagining a nice retro Vaporwave soundtrack. 

0Send private message
2 years ago
Sep 23, 2022, 7:25:46 PM

Right, hear me out. TWO POINT HOTEL!!!

You have a variety of roles, each location could serve a different type of tourist. You can have luxury hotel through to back packer hostels and everything in between. You could even go wacky (which two point team are already great at doing) and have a space one. And a safari! 

On the roles front, reception, waiting staff, house keepers, chefs, marketing, reservations and then you can have cheesy in house entertainment and Jasmin Odessy booked in for special occasions. 

Different guests have different expectations and are willing to pay different prices. 

0Send private message
2 years ago
Sep 23, 2022, 10:44:38 PM

I think the Airport would work very well!

My suggestion would be a ski resort - or a wild west show town (or something along those lines). Not sure why, but they just popped into my head :)

0Send private message
2 years ago
Sep 27, 2022, 8:27:40 AM

I voted for zoo because you can't have too many zoo games. The Planet games are the dominate ones for zoo and theme park, but that doesn't mean we can't have TPS spins on those two themes. I play more than one zoo and theme park game now as it is.

However, there is one idea I've been kicking around for years, and would have liked to develop myself if I had the skills and knowledge, but I have yet to see a Renaissance Faire themed game. I think that might be a good, original place to have for the next game.

0Send private message
2 years ago
Oct 1, 2022, 12:19:12 PM

In my opinion, there hasn't been a good movie studio game since The Movies. And that was a long time ago. TPS wouldn't have that much competition in this genre if they enter it at the right time.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment