Logo Platform

Next Game Idea

Copied to clipboard!
2 years ago
Aug 16, 2022, 10:32:07 AM

Two Point Town Builder

let players build small towns and villages in the two point style having shops, industry, residents, healthcare, law and order, education, and you can manage hiring people for certain jobs from avaliable residents, the more people you have the more choice of people, and you can train them up. perhaps, idk this may be a terrible idea.

0Send private message
0Send private message
7 months ago
Oct 2, 2023, 7:36:50 PM

They could do that but I think they will make other games first I keep thinking we might see something like two point prison I think could be the next game that could be really fun too. I was thinking two point school but I think that could be a bit too similar to Two point campus

0Send private message
7 months ago
Oct 6, 2023, 8:15:31 PM

Bonsoir pour ma part j'aimerais bien pouvoir gérér une base militaire a 2 point

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
5 months ago
Dec 2, 2023, 4:49:54 PM
jonathanemptage wrote:

They could do that but I think they will make other games first I keep thinking we might see something like two point prison I think could be the next game that could be really fun too. I was thinking two point school but I think that could be a bit too similar to Two point campus

Two Point Prison opens the door for loads of gags! I guess you could try and rehabilitate them with different programmes and community service... That could be fun

0Send private message
5 months ago
Dec 3, 2023, 8:08:20 PM

A city builder would be neat, but I imagine it would be difficult to keep the Two Point humor without some sort of over-arching storyline, and with SteamWorld Build and Cities Skyline 2 having recently come out the market may be a bit saturated.  A prison scenario would be even more difficult to pull off with cheeky humor (would failure mean a prison breakout?).  An off-earth Two Point Colony (like on Mars!) would be easier to keep on point and jokey, in my opinion.  

0Send private message
5 months ago
Dec 4, 2023, 10:54:52 PM
TheUnrestCure wrote:
An off-earth Two Point Colony (like on Mars!) would be easier to keep on point and jokey, in my opinion.

Make it bigger: Two Point Space - Populate the universe! Every Level is another planet or even galaxy with different characteristics (vegetation, animals, existing people, etc.) I'm already hyped. xD

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment