Logo Platform

Flickering

Copied to clipboard!
2 years ago
Feb 12, 2023, 3:05:36 PM

Hello !

On the latest build on xbox gamepass launcher (PC), I experience an issue of flickering. My GPU is a RTX2080 super and my drivers are up to date. It seems the issue is related to the menu being displayed for one or two frames (the menu where "two point campus" is written). If an other application is currently being focused, the flickering stop temporarily. Also, while the issue is ongoing, if I go into windowed mode and make the windows smaller, the entire screen is still flickering. Is that a known issue ?

Thanks in advance !

0Send private message
2 years ago
Feb 12, 2023, 8:03:30 PM

I have been laying on PS5 and I have been experiencing flickering within the build menu where the curser will be jumping to different items without me moving the controls and the walls started flickers. There hasn't been a certain reason for the wall flickering that I can pin down at this time.

0Send private message
2 years ago
Feb 13, 2023, 4:32:33 PM

Hi again pifopi,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing an odd flickering.

Can you tell me if you get this issue with other games too? If you can also adjust your graphics settings to see if that helps I'd appreciate it. 

Let me know how you get on!

Thanks,

Chizel

0Send private message
2 years ago
Feb 13, 2023, 11:22:28 PM

Hello !

I do not think I had this issue in any other game. It might be an issue on my side though as I just tried to record it with OBS to show you but the recording is fine while the game itself wasn't. I tried the advices from here : https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoPointHospital/comments/m3hsu7/terrible_flickering_overlay_menus/

As it seems it was the same error (but the video doesn't play on my side so I couldn't confirm). It is a bit annoying but the game is very much playable still and I enjoy it a lot !

Have a nice day,

pifopi

0Send private message
4 days ago
Oct 18, 2024, 6:40:40 PM

Up! The game flickers during camera movement. RTX3060. The issue is not occuring if the campus is small but if there is around 200 students and workers the animations are flickering too. Is there any info about the issue?

Thanks!

Madas

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment