Logo Platform

PS5 error crashes

Copied to clipboard!
a year ago
Feb 9, 2023, 2:03:28 PM

Hello Two Points,

Since I have purchase the Campus game I have been experiencing crashes out of nowhere. The whole game backs out and brings me to an error message produced by PS so that I can report it. When I go back into game I have lost all of my progress after the last save. I am unsure of how often I should save as if happens out of nowhere as stated before. I do see it more when I go into the email to see what is in the inbox but it doesn't just happen there all the time. I am not sure if there is already a forum started about this but if so please point me into that direction if there is guidance on how to fix it.

0Send private message
a year ago
Feb 9, 2023, 3:30:59 PM

Hi KAgreen1,

Sorry that you are experiencing this bug!

We are aware of an issue currently where trying to open the inbox will cause a crash. We hope to have this fixed ASAP.

For now we don't have a workaround the only thing to do is to avoid opening the inbox.

Each inbox is linked to the level so if you were to play another, then the issue may not occur. 

Thanks for your patience,

Chizel

0Send private message
a year ago
Feb 9, 2023, 9:54:34 PM

Thank you so much for getting back to me so quickly. I am hoping that all goes well with the updates.

0Send private message
10 months ago
Jul 8, 2023, 12:54:43 AM

It’s not just the inbox. It’s random and all the time, at least once per hour. That it is allowed to be sold this unstable is a crime. 

0Send private message
a month ago
Mar 31, 2024, 8:01:27 PM

My game is crashing everytime is loading a level or when i press continue in the mains menu

0Send private message
17 days ago
Apr 12, 2024, 9:19:27 AM

Hi tonymontanha,

So sorry, I missed this! 

Are you still having trouble loading your level? Could you tell me which level is the problem? 

We released an update recently, has the issue continued since then? 

Thanks for your patience,

Chizel

0Send private message
9 days ago
Apr 20, 2024, 7:51:04 PM

It crashes on the main menu, i can't select anything, i can move throught the options but i can't select any.

0Send private message
9 days ago
Apr 20, 2024, 7:58:53 PM
tonymontanha wrote:

It crashes on the main menu, i can't select anything, i can move throught the options but i can't select any.

Sometimes i select an option, like "continue" , after 5 min or something like that, it assumes that i pressed "X". Ive tried unistalling and install the game, it happens over and over.

0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment