i put together some bugs in this video, and as a normal player, how did you guys miss these bugs?? do you guys even have game testers?
https://youtu.be/lIo4u-2NRdE?si=k52_LVgZPbFeiJJY

my PS5 version of the game is fully updated, my PS5 is also fully updated and im still running into these bugs.

the console versions still needs fixing, and you guys are instead making a new game that will also be broken on console and will barely get any bug fixes.

will Two Point museum also have bad Dpad controls, and  broken menus and all the other bugs that existed in the last 2 games, and you guys will still have to update Two Point Museum to fix the same issues as before as if you guys never learnt how to make good console ports.

for the love of god please add keyboard and mouse support to the console versions, if Sims 4 on Playstation 4 and 5 has keyboard and mouse support and it works! then just program the Two Point games to also do this, i mean its a Port of the PC version which also uses the keyboard and mouse, by having keyboard and mouse support on console version, players can choose to use PC controls or a controller, it just makes sense when porting a PC game to console to also bring keyboard and mouse support with it.

and can we please have the ability to make staff stay in custom zone the player creates, i just want to be able to force janitors to stay in a 7x7 area and not leave that zone unless they have to for personal needs that cant be gained in their 7x7 area.

in a big campus i have to hire 20 janitors to fix and clean but on the other side of the map my stuff is messy and broken because no janitor wont go or hang over there and i cant force them to stay in that building or area, as a player i want to be able to spread them out by force.

in Theme Park world, i can make a mechanic stay in a custom zone and they will fix and clean anything in this zone, having this feature will make it a lot easier to manage staff.