Hiya, I'm playing on PC through Steam and think I've discovered a bug which is stopping me from progressing in the game!
I had got 3 stars on Pebberley Ruins and everything completed fine, I'd actually moved on to Blundergrad and was working on the first star there.
Today I had some trouble opening Steam, and I ended up having to delete my 'userdata' folder to make it work - I actually just moved it onto my desktop so it would regenerate, but it had the same effect. I still have the old one.

Then Steam told me there was a cloud problem, a save mismatch, when I opened Two Point Campus - I thought okay, I've been playing offline a lot, so selected to keep local files. Then opened the game. It told me I was still on Pebberley Ruins, which I knew I was not. I even have the Steam achievement for discovering a mole in Blundergrad! It showed no stars in Pebberley Ruins - weird. So I loaded the game and the campus was still there, but the star objectives were not. They definitely weren't hidden, as there were other objectives such as from the suggestion box. I can't complete the objectives, therefore cannot progress.
What I have tried: restarting PC, restarting Steam, restarting game, verifying integrity of files through Steam, restarting the level (begrudgingly, so now the level is empty and still no objectives). I am guessing I could reinstall the game, but really don't want to lose all my progress, I have 3 stars in many levels... anything you guys can do to help?
Let me know if you need anything. Thanks :)