Logo Platform

Saved game lost after update this April 2024

Copied to clipboard!
a month ago
Apr 3, 2024, 11:38:44 AM

I was playing the game on steam for the past couple of days and when I logged in today, the game updated and lost my saved games.

Is this a bug?

0Send private message
a month ago
Apr 3, 2024, 1:42:13 PM

Hi prunsMD,

Sorry to hear this! 

Save games shouldn't be affected by these updates but if you send me your Two Point Campus Folder, I can check your logs/attempt to restore a back up.

To do so follow this navigation path in file explorer: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\Two Point Studios\Two Point Campus. Once located, "Zip" the folder up (right click and you should see the option) and then send it as an attachment to campus.support@twopointstudios.com

Can you also include a DXDiag? The steps for this are in the following link: https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/201556491-Creating-a-DXDIAG-Report 

Please add a description of the problem and a link to this thread when you send your email.

Thanks,

Chizel

0Send private message
0Send private message
a month ago
Apr 3, 2024, 4:05:17 PM

Hey wendyv,

Sorry to hear that!

As I mentioned above, it would be really useful if we could see you Two Point Campus folder. Could you please follow the steps to send it to me?

Thanks for your patience,

Chizel

0Send private message
a month ago
Apr 3, 2024, 4:39:13 PM

I'm on a Mac

TwoPointChizel wrote:

Hey wendyv,

Sorry to hear that!

As I mentioned above, it would be really useful if we could see you Two Point Campus folder. Could you please follow the steps to send it to me?

Chizel

0Send private message
a month ago
Apr 3, 2024, 4:50:41 PM

Hi wendyv, 

Thanks for confirming.

It would seem that this issue is only affecting Mac. From folders that I have looked at so far, the saves do at least seem to remain, Campus is just not loading them. 

We will continue to investigate. 

If you want to send me the folder, here are the steps, 

Open a Finder Window and chose "Go To Folder" from the Go Menu (https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/mac-help/mchlp1236/mac). Enter the following path: ~/Library/Application Support/ Find the folder called com.twopointstudios.com/twopointcampus

Zip this folder and then send to campus.support@twopointstudios.com

Thanks,

Chizel

0Send private message
a month ago
Apr 3, 2024, 5:02:31 PM

The file is too big to send

TwoPointChizel wrote:

Hi wendyv, 

Thanks for confirming.

It would seem that this issue is only affecting Mac. From folders that I have looked at so far, the saves do at least seem to remain, Campus is just not loading them. 

We will continue to investigate. 

If you want to send me the folder, here are the steps, 

Open a Finder Window and chose "Go To Folder" from the Go Menu (https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/mac-help/mchlp1236/mac). Enter the following path: ~/Library/Application Support/ Find the folder called com.twopointstudios.com/twopointcampus

Zip this folder and then send to campus.support@twopointstudios.com

Thanks,

Chizel

0Send private message
a month ago
Apr 4, 2024, 9:14:14 AM

Hi all,

Sorry again for this issue. 

We're currently working on a fix. In the mean time, I have updated the Known Issue with a workaround for the problem. 

Let me know if you have any questions! 

Chizel

0Send private message
0Send private message
a month ago
Apr 4, 2024, 4:11:07 PM

Hi happynabnab,

Sorry to hear that! 

We are hoping to release a fix soon, but if you would rather follow the steps for the workaround to get playing now, they are in this thread.

Chizel

0Send private message
a month ago
Apr 5, 2024, 3:18:57 AM

I dont mind playing later when the issue is resolved. So i dont need to do anything right? 

TwoPointChizel wrote:

Hi happynabnab,

Sorry to hear that! 

We are hoping to release a fix soon, but if you would rather follow the steps for the workaround to get playing now, they are in this thread.

Chizel

0Send private message
a month ago
Apr 5, 2024, 9:19:17 AM

Hi happynabnab,

That's correct! 

We have just released the update to fix the issue, so you should be able to download and continue playing. 

Let me know if that's not the case! 

Thanks,

Chizel

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment