Logo Platform

Corrupted Save File

Copied to clipboard!
8 months ago
Sep 29, 2023, 4:45:13 PM

About 40 hours into the game, before I experienced a crash and now my save file is corrupted. Cannot access any of my progress and only option is to start again, which seriously sucks.

I had 3 starred around the first 11 maps. Is there anyway I can be sent a savegame with progress up until this point? Don't care about any Kudos progress just don't want to have to play the maps again

0Send private message
8 months ago
Oct 2, 2023, 11:50:56 AM

Hi Cannonball,

Really sorry to hear that! 

If you send me your Two Point Campus Folder, I can try to restore it for you. 

To do so, follow this navigation path in file explorer: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\Two Point Studios\Two Point Campus. Once located, "Zip" the folder up (right click and you should see the option) and then send it as an attachment to campus.support@twopointstudios.com

Can you also include a DXDiag? The steps for this are in the following link: https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/201556491-Creating-a-DXDIAG-Report 

Please add a description of the problem and a link to this thread when you send your email.

Thanks,

Chizel

0Send private message
3 months ago
Feb 19, 2024, 4:39:14 PM

I am having a similar issue. I had a power outage while playing and now my file is corrupted. Do you have any advice what to do to recover anything? I would really like to not have to replay all the maps to get back to where I was. 

0Send private message
0Send private message
3 months ago
Feb 23, 2024, 10:21:11 PM

Hi there! I sent the zipped folder to you, hopefully I did it correctly and it works out. Thank you for responding!

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment