Logo Platform

Objectives have disappeared on Mitton University

Copied to clipboard!
10 months ago
Jul 12, 2023, 10:57:51 PM

I got to my third year (and played it through). The objectives to achieve my first star has completely displayed.

I have no idea if there is a link but they were there and I saved and exited the game to install the latest update (for Nintendo Switch).

I've tried restarting the leve and now restarting the game. I really don't want to have to reinstall it.

0Send private message
0Send private message
10 months ago
Jul 13, 2023, 9:44:00 AM

Hi Urban_Kitty

Sorry to see this!

It would be really useful if we could take a look at your game save. To do this, we firstly need to know the serial number of your Switch. Here are the steps to locate it. Please then email me using campus.support@twopointstudios.com.

Once I know the serial number, I will send you some more steps that walk you through how to upload your save file to me. We will use the save to investigate further.

Please include a brief description of the problem in your email.

Thanks for your patience,

Chizel

0Send private message
6 months ago
Nov 12, 2023, 2:41:52 PM

I have the same problem - I should have got all the stars because I achieved all objectives, but I not only have one star ?

0Send private message
0Send private message
2 months ago
Mar 4, 2024, 6:11:19 PM

i have the same issue and I'm in PC i restarted the level ,but didn't get the objective also. 

0Send private message
2 months ago
Mar 6, 2024, 10:46:56 AM

Hi modo22,

Sorry that you're also having trouble with objectives.

The 3 main reasons that you may be able to see them are:

1. You have achieved all 3 stars on the level.
  2. You have an advisor message on screen that you need to clear before progressing further. 
  3. You have paused time.

Could you check all of the above and then send me a screenshot of your campus, showing as much of the User Interface as possible, if none of the listed points solve the issue? 

Thanks,

Chizel

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment