Logo Platform

Link your Games2Gether account; get freebies? how?

Copied to clipboard!
8 months ago
Feb 14, 2024, 1:20:20 PM

When I click on the gifts link above, I am greeted with the following message:

"Claim your freebies! By linking your Games2Gether account, you'll gain access to free content including DLC, wallpapers, comics, and even the occasional full game!"

I have a Games2Gether account, but it is very much unclear how to link it or if it is even possible to do so.  Any help is much appreciated.

0Send private message
8 months ago
Feb 14, 2024, 3:38:27 PM

Hey there, sorry to hear you're having difficulties claiming your freebies!

When you click on the freebie you're trying to claim, can you see a Steam button to link your account? If this isn't appearing for you, you can link your Steam account by heading here

Once linked, when you click on the reward you should see a redeem button which will prompt you to give permission to redeem a key on your account. Once redeemed, make sure you fully close your game before restarting for the items to appear.

Let me know how you get on (:

0Send private message
7 months ago
Mar 17, 2024, 6:01:55 AM
TwoPoint_Abby wrote:

When you click on the freebie you're trying to claim, can you see a Steam button to link your account? If this isn't appearing for you, you can link your Steam account by heading here

Once linked, when you click on the reward you should see a redeem button which will prompt you to give permission to redeem a key on your account. Once redeemed, make sure you fully close your game before restarting for the items to appear.

When I tried to connect to my steam account I found the same problem shown on this page. Could you solve it?

https://community.twopointcounty.com/two-point-studios/two-point-campus/forums/1-general-discussion/threads/1107-can-t-get-connection-to-steam?page=1

Updated 7 months ago.
0Send private message
7 months ago
Mar 19, 2024, 2:19:31 AM
TwoPoint_Abby wrote:

As mentioned above, it is for the "Games2Gether" connection not steam.  I am 1 out of 1 connected.  But that is for Steam.  Is it a typo to mention "Games2Gether" ?  Is this an old sync option that no longer exists? I have seen badges for it ...

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment