Logo Platform

Welcome to Screenshots & Videos!

Copied to clipboard!
2 years ago
Jan 27, 2022, 11:43:28 AM

Welcome to Screenshots & Videos.

This is where you can share your creations with us for BOTH Two Point Hospital and Two Point Campus (when it comes out of course!)

If you've made a beautiful looking hospital, a crazy GP Office, or just did something utterly ridiculous in the game, you can post it here! Likewise, if you're a content creator and want to share some of your videos for Two Point Hospital and Two Point Campus, you can post them here too! 

0Send private message
2 years ago
Jan 28, 2022, 5:19:30 PM

Alrighty - I said in another thread that I'd share some photos of my favourite build I've made in Two Point Hospital, so let's start off with a small test: I present Hogsport - the updated version. Number one out of however many it is I'm refurbishing after finishing the game (it's more than a dozen, I can tell you that!)

0Send private message
2 years ago
Jan 28, 2022, 5:24:05 PM

Alright, seems to work! Here I go with a whole load of pictures of my Roquefort Castle build! I hope you all like it, I'm super proud of it!

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
2 years ago
Jan 28, 2022, 5:34:48 PM

There we go! I think those are the main areas of my hospital! I'm still super proud of how the main diagnostic units and fluid analysis units look with the artwork and seating areas, and the radiology wing with the X-Ray rooms having outcrops that fit together like a puzzle piece remains a stroke of genius I'm still chuffed with! Of course, the Staff Rooms to fill awkward spaces is also something I'm really happy with - I'm just glad the Woodworm wall style is a thing!

0Send private message
2 years ago
Aug 9, 2022, 2:49:09 PM

https://youtu.be/SChddmwqO6k

0Send private message
2 years ago
Sep 27, 2022, 3:31:49 AM

Built this outdoor central plaza with gardens, clubs, vendors. I love getting lost in the details. Creating little areas off the main path. 

0Send private message
2 years ago
Oct 3, 2022, 12:47:20 PM

These look sooo good!! I'm the person that just throws a bunch of stuff in and fill as much space as I can. One day I'll make my stuff look this good!  

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment