Logo Platform

I did something silly....

Copied to clipboard!
2 years ago
Aug 15, 2022, 1:45:24 AM

I didn't know what I was doing, and ended up with a block of land that I can't do anything with. I can't extend the current block, nor can I connect whatever land I build here to the current block. Am I missing something? Is there a way to fix this? 

Updated 2 years ago.
0Send private message
2 years ago
Aug 15, 2022, 4:38:36 AM

If I understand correctly, the empty middle bit is technically another campus building and the part at bottom left and surrounding 'edge' is the original campus building?

Given that's the case, select the campus building in the middle and sell it. Then edit the original building and add in all the, now available, land.

Edit: Another look indicates that's not the case (looks to be outdoor tiles in the gap). Given that there's only one campus building there you should be able to edit the original one to fill in the space. Not sure.

Updated 2 years ago.
0Send private message
2 years ago
Aug 15, 2022, 5:29:04 AM

It lets me build a new plot, as long as it's not connected to the current one. However, there doesn't seem to be a way to connect the two plots (I can't build entrances on the current one, only the one to be built), so any new plot there will be inaccessible. Tiles that are adjacent to the current plot are shown as red when I select them, and disallowed.

0Send private message
0Send private message
2 years ago
Aug 24, 2022, 9:55:23 PM
JPatchZ wrote:

Actualy, you made a corridor around a blank space. You need to select the campus building, edit it and then add more of it inside the "square" blank.

Thanks. How do I do that?

0Send private message
2 years ago
Aug 24, 2022, 10:51:58 PM
AdamPlenty wrote:
JPatchZ wrote:

Actualy, you made a corridor around a blank space. You need to select the campus building, edit it and then add more of it inside the "square" blank.

Thanks. How do I do that?

Click on some corridor of the campus, then select the edit button.Then right click to switch to the "remove" plot (the selection will turn yellow), and now you will be able to remove the border of the big "square".

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment