Logo Platform

More radio clips and music customisation

Copied to clipboard!
2 years ago
Nov 6, 2022, 3:11:37 PM

I absolutely love the radio host segments in this game (some of my favorites being "I've just eaten a pocket egg! How are you?" and Inspector Blanbury's missing trifle), and I just want more of it! I would love an update or DLC with more radio segments and maybe some Jasmine Oddysy songs. It would also be cool to have the radio customisation options like in Two Point Hospital so you can upload your own music.

0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 2, 2023, 6:03:35 AM

Please bring back custom song lists, along with “Nice Smelling Face” rather than the instrumentals constantly playing in campus, you had it right in Hospital plus Jasmine Flowers music (despite being a fake artist) is a good artist.

0Send private message
a year ago
Mar 12, 2023, 3:04:33 AM

More radio segments would be great.  This is decidedly a SEGA-published game (with the Crazy Taxi arcade machine ?) and I'd be interested in some musical shout-outs as well; I've considered what a Jasmine Odyssey remix of one of the songs from the Sonic 3 soundtrack would sound like (Hydrocity act 2 particularly) just based on the ad for Even More (you can imagine the low voice on the bassline juxtaposed with the brighter chorus on the main melody, especially with the high measures), though that would require lyrics.  Jasmine Odyssey is an in-game legend with far too many fans and part of the identity of Two Point County.

All the DJs are great, though notable is Felicity Bellbottoms—the only sane one, often cringing at the insanity of some of the things sent her way.  She sounds like a genuine college student with a huge interest in radio.  This is an important feature in a narrative of crazy people, and while Nigel and Ricky and the rest are all their special brand of demented (with Ricky being the almost-sane and yet most insane one, his problem only being that his brain is barely coherent), it'd be a mistake to leave that out.

0Send private message
a year ago
Apr 9, 2023, 12:17:16 AM

I'm noticing with each DLC additional radio segments are being added. I had some new ones when 5.0 was launched but the Haunted DLC wasn't unlocked yet.

0Send private message
2 months ago
Mar 18, 2024, 3:17:36 AM
TimothyTrumpet wrote:

I absolutely love the radio host segments in this game (some of my favorites being "I've just eaten a pocket egg! How are you?" and Inspector Blanbury's missing trifle), and I just want more of it! I would love an update or DLC with more radio segments and maybe some Jasmine Oddysy songs. It would also be cool to have the radio customisation options like in Two Point Hospital so you can upload your own music. coreball

Agree! Having the ability to upload your music adds variety. It is essential to adapt to changing needs and keep things fresh. Additionally, more radio segments would enhance the overall experience. Great suggestion!

0Send private message
2 months ago
Mar 20, 2024, 1:30:55 PM

I'll agree with that, more radio segments would be great, I'd love a new Blanbury case, love the missing trifle and the promised smell of scones.  That and more tragic stories of student miss fortunes like the student who forgot his pen and was just making gestures over the test paper. It sounded so tragic the way the DJ's read it. 

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment