Logo Platform

Better Staff Management Screen and Suggestions

Copied to clipboard!
2 years ago
Sep 8, 2022, 1:32:42 PM

1. Can you please add a new screen so we can see which staff member is assigned to which room,  There was a way to see the list in TP Hospital, but I've gone through the menu's and I can't see to find it in this game. The only way I can assign a staff member is by clicking the the individual staff member and restricting jobs.   (It feels odd that this was overlooked even though you guys did an awesome job of making sure all of the QoL improvements from TPH were included in this game, ie Blue Prints, Outfits, Room Copy/Paste)

It makes it really hard to manage assistants and janitors. Especially now they have additional roles. Basically the assistant is now the "Nurse" from TPH who now has a million jobs which require them to be assigned to specific rooms. You can quickly see where this becomes a problem problem once you get to the Knight's Campus when the infirmary becomes unlocked. You'll find your nurses running off to work at a Kiosk.  

2. Can you please make  it so we can see the staff outfit in their  portrait, I use outfits to identify the role  of the staff member  (Green Shirts=SU, Nurse Outfit=Nurse, etc...)  This  helps be tell if the staff is working their intended job.

Otherwise this game is  fantastic!

0Send private message
2 years ago
Sep 12, 2022, 7:46:08 PM

I may add to this to please add in a way to modify pay in a was similar to what TPH had. Having to go down the staff list one by one can be LONG if you have over 20 staff. I know there is a "desired pay" slider, but I am rather terrified to touch that, as there is no way to lower pay if it gets too big if anyone gets messed with previously. Plus, I have no idea what 20% desired pay would do. Would that be 20% over the desired pay, or 20% to the desired pay? This sort of bugs me when it comes to managing my staff.

0Send private message
2 years ago
Sep 12, 2022, 7:47:51 PM
LegoLew2 wrote:

I may add to this to please add in a way to modify pay in a was similar to what TPH had. Having to go down the staff list one by one can be LONG if you have over 20 staff. I know there is a "desired pay" slider, but I am rather terrified to touch that, as there is no way to lower pay if it gets too big if anyone gets messed with previously. Plus, I have no idea what 20% desired pay would do. Would that be 20% over the desired pay, or 20% to the desired pay? This sort of bugs me when it comes to managing my staff.

Update, this sort of idea was already sent to the designers, so sorry on that! Did not realize until now.

Updated 2 years ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment