Logo Platform

Training really needs some optimization/automation.

Copied to clipboard!
7 months ago
Oct 9, 2023, 5:59:47 PM

Been loving this game a lot, just as much as 2PH, but there's one big issue that drives me nuts: staff training.

The need to manually click on 40+ staff members, one at a time, with three different skills at with a 10 level cap is insane. The majority of my game-play interaction when working towards 2 or 3 star completion is the training menu, and the amount of clicking and going back and forth to the training menu is so brain numbingly tedious.

Please, for the love of everything, streamline training so that it's not such a monotonous click-fest.

Suggestion:

Auto-training check-box - Introduce a check-box that will allow a staff member to train in their selected skills automatically when their free time allows. 

Added bonus if you can add prioritization to one of their three skills so you can focus on the skill you want, and they can do the others later. Without it, they train in a balanced manner keeping their skills equal. If not all three skills are selected yet, they'll just train in what they have and cease training until you select the empty base skill(s).

0Send private message
6 months ago
Nov 13, 2023, 8:10:24 PM

100% agree. LOVE the idea of that kind of automation.

A training room classroom like in TPH so multiple staff can take a course would be brilliant too, even if classes took longer/cost more per staff member than the machine. 

0Send private message
4 months ago
Jan 20, 2024, 3:37:21 PM

There's also an issue with optimization of who is going to training when it's free. If I've got everyone queued up for training, once someone finishes their training, every single employee that is not actively teaching (including assistants who are actively working food kiosks) will make a beeline to the training room. 

It would be nice if it were less of a free-for-all between training sessions, without micro-managing every single one. Maybe a priority order of whoever was set up in the queue first goes, unless they're actively working and no one can take over (teaching a class or minding the library etc.) at which point they are skipped until the next time the room is available.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment