Logo Platform

Golden Toilet

Copied to clipboard!
a year ago
Jul 1, 2023, 8:00:47 PM

Hello! I'm new to this forum and community. I've done my best to search for answers.

Is it still possible to get the Golden Toilet for Two Point Campus? I'm a little late to the game. So far I've done the following...

1. Registered an account with Two Point County
  2. Opened my e-mail to verify the account
  3. Linked my Steam account
  4. Launched the game from Steam and logged in with my Two Point County account

I did not see a pop up for 'Golden Toilet unlocked'. Decided to check in-game anyways but it's not there. I also checked my Steam DLC for TPC but didn't see it there either.

0Send private message
a year ago
Jul 3, 2023, 2:12:54 PM

Hi SimplyJen

Sorry to hear this!

I have flagged the issue with our Tech Team who are investigating.

They will take a look and unlock it for you ASAP.

Thanks for your patience,

Chizel

0Send private message
a year ago
Jul 4, 2023, 3:16:11 PM

Hi there!

I happen to be in the same situation that SimplyJen has explained so well. I've follow all the steps to get the Golden Toilet, but it hasn't unlocked yet.

If you have any advice for me I will be really grateful!

0Send private message
a year ago
Jul 5, 2023, 8:07:44 AM

Hi jmdi82,

Sorry to hear this!

The tech Team are working on a fix for the issue and will unlock the Golden Toilet for all users who have not gained it yet as soon as possible.

Chizel

0Send private message
0Send private message
10 months ago
Jul 5, 2023, 5:38:02 PM

@TwoPointChizel Thank you!! I loaded up the game today to see a pop up about the Royal Flush being added.

This is great news for the others in this thread with the same problem.

0Send private message
10 months ago
Jul 6, 2023, 1:31:17 PM
TwoPointChizel wrote:

Hi jmdi82,

Sorry to hear this!

The tech Team are working on a fix for the issue and will unlock the Golden Toilet for all users who have not gained it yet as soon as possible.

Chizel

The issue has been solved. Thank you so much!!!

0Send private message
0Send private message
10 months ago
Jul 17, 2023, 12:16:14 PM

Hi TkittoTan,

Sorry to hear this.

Can you please confirm that you have logged in to Two Point County in-game? 

If you can send me a couple of screen shots showing you are logged in, and that the Golden Toilet is missing from the toilet build menu, that would be really helpful. 

Thanks,

Chizel

0Send private message
0Send private message
10 months ago
Jul 17, 2023, 6:18:46 PM
TwoPointChizel wrote:

Hi TkittoTan,

Sorry to hear this.

If you can send me a couple of screen shots showing you are logged in, and that the Golden Toilet is missing from the toilet build menu, that would be really helpful. 

Thanks,

Chizel

I clicked on your profile picture and sent the message, pls help, thanks so much.

0Send private message
10 months ago
Jul 18, 2023, 5:51:15 AM
TwoPointChizel wrote:

Hi TkittoTan,

Sorry to hear this.

Thanks,

Chizel

I can't find login interface in TPH game, its auto login my Steam ID when the game open... I still can't get the golden toilet...

0Send private message
10 months ago
Jul 18, 2023, 10:16:50 AM

Aha! I see the problem, thanks for the screenshot, TkittoTan.

The Golden Toilet for Two Point Hospital is not available at the moment whilst we reconfigure how it is deployed. We hope it will be available again sooner rather than later!

If you have Two Point Campus, you will see the login button on the bottom right of the screen. The toilet will then be in the build menu for the Bathroom.

Thanks,

Chizel

0Send private message
7 months ago
Oct 26, 2023, 10:53:51 AM

Same problem here.

I didn't had any reward, and worse, my sandbox game in unavailable. I started a game, and now it said I need hospital pass to play it.

I don't understand because when I start my game, I can see the logo "Hospital Pass" in yellow, it's activated.

Can you please help me?

0Send private message
0Send private message
7 months ago
Oct 28, 2023, 3:28:42 AM

HIHI here is the some too, i have the pass but i justdont know why i cannot got the golden tiolet.

MANY THX

0Send private message
7 months ago
Oct 29, 2023, 7:24:16 PM

Hello!

I used to have golden-violet toilet, sink and dryer which I gained from Amazon premium account as an activation code. 

Now I have just golde toilet and sink and dryer has disappeared. 

0Send private message
7 months ago
Oct 30, 2023, 5:56:16 PM
agelee wrote:

Hello!

I used to have golden-violet toilet, sink and dryer which I gained from Amazon premium account as an activation code. 

Now I have just golde toilet and sink and dryer has disappeared. 

Are you sure it wasnt the mod's that was being worked upon from SeanB? as far as i recall it was never an amazon item. 

0Send private message
12 days ago
May 8, 2024, 11:15:43 PM

Hi,

I try everything to have "Golden toilets", register my account on Two Point Community, linked my Steam account ... but no "Golden toilet unlocked".

Can you help me pls ?

0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment