Logo Platform

[Known Issue] Pre-Ordered DLC Will Not Install

Copied to clipboard!
9 months ago
Aug 14, 2023, 12:59:31 PM

Hey friends,

If you are reading this you have probably just purchased the Medical School DLC on pre-order. Thank you<3

We are aware of an issue affecting some players where the game prompts you to install Medical School after you've pre-purchased it, despite it not being out yet! The DLC won't be available for download until it releases on the 17th August 2023.

We've got a workaround for anyone who's experiencing the problem, please:

• Make sure Two Point Campus is closed
  • Right-click on Two Point Campus from your Steam Library.
  • Select "Properties" > "DLC"
  • Untick Medical School DLC

Apologies for the hassle all! This should let you carry on with the game as normal, until the DLC launches on 17/08/2023. If you have any problems though, please let us know (:

Updated 9 months ago.
0Send private message
9 months ago
Aug 16, 2023, 5:51:50 PM

Oh great another dlc that will make your game on the switch uplayable due to a bug that makes things unsaveable or keep s putting you back to year one and not getting fixed for five months.every up date keeps breaking the switch game and nothing gets done about it I gave up playing it because of the issue I've been having with it for five months and the Devs are aware of it?

0Send private message
9 months ago
Aug 17, 2023, 6:59:26 PM
Bhoys013 wrote:

Oh great another dlc that will make your game on the switch uplayable due to a bug that makes things unsaveable or keep s putting you back to year one and not getting fixed for five months.every up date keeps breaking the switch game and nothing gets done about it I gave up playing it because of the issue I've been having with it for five months and the Devs are aware of it?

Heya! We understand how frustrating it is to be experiencing crashes, it's been a top priority for us to continually work on increasing stability. Could I ask when the last time you experienced a crash was? I ask as we've had a number of updates recently. For example, with update 7.0 we upgraded Unity (our game engine) alongside making fixes to the in-game Navmesh to help optimisation. The data from that update has shown a massive decrease in reported crashes and much longer play sessions. We're now on version 8.1, which means there have been patches between both those builds with even more things like bug fixes and stability improvements too.

The data gives us an overall picture of what's happening, but of course, on an individual level, you may still run into crashes. If you're someone who's got all the latest patches and is encountering issues, we'd really appreciate it if you could get in touch with our lovely support team. They're here to help, and they're able to look deeper at what's going on within your game specifically. They'll be able to help by asking you for extra info so they can look at things like your error reports, alongside a whole host of useful troubleshooting and investigating tools they have at their disposal.

Please check you've all our latest patches, and when you next go to play check you're opted-in to sending error information. Then, if you encounter a crash or any errors, make a note of the date and time of the crash. With that info, drop campus.support@twopointstudios.com an email, and please include your timezone. They'll have some extra questions to get to the bottom of things, however, using that information as a foundation they can look into your error report.

We truly do value your patience, and would really appreciate you contact support so we can continue working hard to get things working better.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment